The US Studies program provides opportunities for students to engage with their field of study outside of the classroom. Student activities include:
- Meeting former members of the US Congress, at period Congress-to-Campus programs.
- Attending seminars at the US Consulate, including visits by prominent authors.
- Applying for summer weekend workshops on leadership in New York, Boston, and Washington, with financial support from the program.
- U.S. politics film nights
- All events sponsored by the IR program